Snowbee Boat And Bank Landing Net
A popular design for the boat or bank angler. The teardrop shaped frame has a flat front section, to slide quickly under the fish to minimise fish lost at the net. The D-section aluminium frame is lightweight but remarkably rigid and strong, which together with the die-cast Y-piece, joins the frame to the handle, via a brass screw, which allows the head to be removed, for travelling. The Telescopic handle has a twist-lock mechanism so the handle length can be set at any desired position. Twin foam handle grips for comfort & an elasticated lanyard with clip to attach to a boat seat, for security. Green anodised frame to avoid spooking the fish & green hexagonal knotless rubber-mesh, which will not retain fish smell, dries instantly & avoids hooks getting caught in the mesh.
- Brass Screw joint allows headto be removed when traveling
- Telescopic handle with twist-lock mechanism so handle length can be set at any desired position.
- Twin foam handle grips for comfort
- Elasticated lanyard with clip to attach to the boat.
- Makes an Ideal Salmon/Sea-trout net, when a fixed frame is used
- Green anodised frame to avoid spooking the fish.
- Hexagonal knotless rubber-mesh.