Snowbee Prestige STX Breathable Waders - Stockingfoot
PLEASE ALLOW 3 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY OF THIS PRODUCT.
- Soft-touch DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treated outer layer which has a "peach-skin" finish which is flexible, rustle-free, and silent.
- Vapour-Tec® breathable membrane for superior performance.
- 4mm, 3-panel neoprene socks with high-density sole panel ensures all the seams run around and not under foot, for a more molded fit and added comfort.
- 6 layers on the seat and down the front of the legs offer class-leading protection.
- Fully adjustable elasticated braces
- Chest and handwarmer pockets
- Wading belt and seat pad
- Sizes: XS - XXL with Short, Long, and Fuller Body King Size options.
Snowbee Prestige STX Breathable Stockingfoot Chest Waders features 4mm, 3-panel neoprene socks using Snowbee new cutting design, making them the best fitting, most comfortable wader ever worn. In addition to the high-density sole panel, which prevents heel compression leaks, this cutting style tapers the ankles, removing excess material which can otherwise crease up inside wading boots. The 3-panel design ensures all the seams run around and not under foot, for a more moulded fit and added comfort.
The integral gravel guards have front lacing hooks and rubberised elastication around the bottom, to prevent them riding up when walking. This Stockingfoot Wader offers the very best value for money of any breathable wader on the market.
Snowbee have retained their popular Soft-Touch (ST) material so liked by anglers. What sets this apart from other breathable wader materials is the outer layer, which has a 'peach-skin' finish. Not only does this look and feel superb, but the finish makes it totally flexible, rustle-free and silent. Snowbee have incorporated this into a new, unique 3-layer material, which takes breathable wader technology onto a completely new level. This top quality breathable material is a blend of 24% nylon, 59% polyester and 17% polyurethane to provide strength and durability. The outer material has a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment, rated at L10/80 – meaning it retains 80% of its DWR performance, even after washing 10 times! The inner laminate utilises our highly reliable Vapour-Tec® breathable membrane, for superior performance, providing a breathability of 4,000g/m2/24hrs and a hydrostatic water pressure resistance (waterproofness) of 15,000mm.
The new STX range utilises our well proven cutting style and extensive trials of the prototype waders have shown these to be the best fitting, most comfortable waders Snowbee have ever made. New for this year, snowbee have combined all their previous ‘Standard’, ‘FB’ and ‘Short’ size fittings into just one size chart for convenience.